Nudgify Affiliate Terms
Last updated July 20, 2020
- You will earn 30% recurring commission on every payment made by a referred customer, for the lifetime of the customer. The more customers you refer, the more you are paid out.
- We will only make a payment to you when the level of commission due at the end of a given calendar month is above the commission balance threshold of $25.
- Your affiliate referral link includes a 30-day tracking cookie. When visitors click on your referral link, a cookie will be put on their computer to keep track of whether they purchase our paid plans via your affiliate link. This means that from the moment they click your link, visitors have 30 days to convert into a paid Nudgify customer in order to count as your referral. In case they purchase our paid plans by another computer, the affiliate commission will not be counted.
- You will bear all taxes and expenses relating to the commission we pay you, including national insurance and any fees which may be incurred by your bank.
Our affiliate programme comes with some prohibited activities that you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some rules to keep everyone happy.
The following activities are not allowed:
- Earn commissions on your own subscriptions.
- Offering others a part of your affiliate commission.
- Assert that you work for Nudgify.
- Present your content and pages as official pages from Nudgify.
- Falsely misrepresent Nudgify in any way.
- Spam sites with your affiliate link.
- Send out spam or mass emails containing your affiliate link.
- Use your affiliate link on a coupon, promo, or deal site.
- Keyword targeting the brand name “Nudgify” “Nudge Marketing” or “Nudges”, or any combination of: “Social Proof”, “Proof” “Recent Activity” or “FOMO”.
- Use search engine ads, Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers, are not allowed.
- Promote using an unofficial coupon, or rebate offer.
- Alter our logos or creatives without our consent.
We reserve the right to reverse your commissions and terminate your participation in the program if you perform any of the prohibited activities.
Our License To You
We reserve all our intellectual property rights; and we provide our affiliates a limited, temporary, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable license to use our trademark, brand name and promotional materials, and such license is limited only to the use in promoting our products and services with our permitted banners. This means that you cannot use our intellectual property with another brand name or as a bundled project. It also means that you cannot allow others to use the content we licensed to you. You may only use the permitted banners and promotional material that we provide you as a part of our gallery
, and all promotional materials must include a link to our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Nudgify Affiliate Program at any time, by providing you with notice of such termination (to the email account with which you applied to the Program), and with immediate effect, at Nudgify’s sole discretion. When we terminate our relationship, you must cease using all of our intellectual property.
You agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from all and any claims, damages, lawsuits, actions, complaints or any other cost we may pay a third party in relation to its claim based on your services under this agreement. Meaning, for example, that if your banners infringe copyright, then if we are sued by the copyright holder, you will be required to pay them.
We reserve the right to change the Terms for our affiliate program at any time.